Stop by the Rollin’ Recreation Van and enjoy Halloween fun, games and treats at this community celebration in partnership with the Chicago Police Department.
- Masks are recommended for unvaccinated children Trick-or-Treating outdoors this year whenever social distancing is not possible.
- Trick-or-Treating? Stay on the move! Less congregating means more houses and more candy.
- Keep your candy crew small – choose a small group of friends to Trick-or-Treat with.
- Eat candy at home, or after washing or sanitizing your hands.
- Handing out candy? Please wear a mask while interacting with children and socially distance. Please use hand sanitizer before handing out candy.
- Leave a light on or hang a Halloween sign in your window to let others know your house is participating in safe Trick-or-Treating.
- Do not hand out candy or participate in Halloween events if you are having symptoms of COVID-19 or feel sick, even if you have been fully vaccinated.
- Outdoor activities are safer than indoor activities – Masks are not required outdoors when everyone can social distance.
- For indoor activities such as Haunted Houses or Halloween events – masks should be worn by anyone age 2 and older. Increase ventilation by opening outside windows.