- COVID-19 Guidance for Congregate Living Facilities
- COVID-19 Guidance for Residential Buildings
- COVID-19 Guidance for Residential Buildings, May 2020
Please also reference Guidance for Congregate Settings for advice on preventative strategies and common area maintenance from the Chicago Department of Public Health.
Please see below from Zijada Lavrovic with Chicagoland Community Management, the Property Manager at Lake Park Plaza, 3930 Pine Grove. She shared with us some of the practices she has put in place at Lake Park Plaza.
- Hazmat Suit
- Face Shield
- Face Mask
- 6 Mill gloves given to each employee, once they use they are given another box.
- 2 oz bottle of sanitizer for their pockets, when empty they refill.
- Placed additional garbage can outside of public washrooms to prevent from touching handles again.
- Sanitizing wipes throughout point of entry on the first floors, (see pics above).
Are real estate open houses and showings permitted?
It depends. Open houses are not permitted. Showings of occupied rental properties are not permitted. Showings of vacant or owner-occupied units are permitted if necessary and scheduled in advance (virtual showings are preferred), but limited to no more than 4 people.
If you have practices from your own building that you would like to share, please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org.