CTA Construction Alert: Montrose Ave. Closures | March 20 – April 16
Saturday, March 20 to Friday, April 16, 2021
- The alley west of 4208-4364 N. Kenmore Ave.
- W. Montrose Ave. between N. Clifton Ave. and N. Kenmore Ave.
Work Hours: 7am to 7pm
Work Activity: Foundation Installation
- Access to the alley behind N. Kenmore Ave. from W. Montrose Ave. will be prohibited (24/7) until the work activity is completed.
- The alley will be accessible for local traffic only from W. Buena Ave.
- The sidewalk on the south side of W. Montrose Ave. will be closed under the CTA tracks.
- The sidewalk on the north side of W. Montrose Ave. will remain open.
- The parking lanes on W. Montrose Ave. will be closed between N. Clifton Ave. and N. Kenmore Ave.
- The contractor will maintain garbage and recycling pickup.
- There will be noise while work is being performed, including:
- General construction noise
- Noise from excavation, drilling, and loading
- Beeping for backup alarms on maintenance equipment and vehicles