BACP Small Business Expo:
· The free expo will be held on Saturday, September 17th from 10:00 a.m.-2:00 p.m. at Truman College, located at 1145 W. Wilson Ave. (McKeon Building)
· The keynote speaker will be Corey Gilkey, a charismatic and experienced entrepreneurial leader. He is the founder of Leaders1354, Focusgroup Inc., and additional business ventures with social missions.
· Steps to Start a Small Business presented by Uptown United and Uptown Chamber of Commerce
· Show Me the Money – SBA Loan Programs for Small Businesses presented by the U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA)
· Social media graphic is attached
· Register for the expo: Chicago.gov/BizExpo
· Expo agenda: Chicago.gov/BizExpo
· The free Chicago Department of Business Affairs and Consumer Protection (BACP) Small Business Expo will take place on Saturday, September 17th from 10:00 a.m.-2:00 p.m. at Truman College, McKeon Building, in Chicago’s Uptown neighborhood. The expo will feature resources from nonprofit and government agencies, workshops presented by local business service organizations, and a networking hour to meet and connect with other current and aspiring business owners. A keynote address by entrepreneur Corey Gilkey, will leave attendees with tangible takeaways to pursue their dreams of business ownership.