• Waveland Avenue East between Halsted and Broadway & Waveland Avenue West of Halsted will
close Friday, June 15th at 9:00am
• Halsted Street between Addison and Grace will close on Friday, June 15th at 11:59pm
• All street within the festival zone will reopen on Monday, June 18th at 4:00am
• No Parking will be allowed beginning Friday, June 15th at 8:00am through Monday,
June 18th at 4:00am on the following streets:
3600-3780 N. Halsted Street
800-860 W Bradley Place
750-820 W Waveland Avenue
800-815 W Grace Street
• No access to Halsted Street surface parking lots or parking garages (this includes Halsted Flats)
beginning Friday, June 15th at 11:59pm through Monday, June 18th at 4:00am.
• Access to the Whole Foods Market parking garage will remain open throughout the weekend,
during regular Whole Foods Market operating hours.
Festival Hours: Saturday, June 16th from 11am – 10pm and Sunday, June 17th from 11am – 10pm
Festival Area: Halsted Street from Addison to Grace
Entrance Gates: Addison, Waveland, Bradley and Grace
Admission: $10 suggested donation, all ages welcome
Weather: Open rain or shine, be advised that severe conditions may delay or cancel performances.
Security: No large bags/backpacks allowed, all bags will be inspected prior to entry. No coolers or outside
Stages: South Stage at Addison, DJ Stage at Waveland and The Bud Light North Stage at Grace
Command Center: During the festival tent is located on Bradley Place, west of PetsMart near 811 West